Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Gotta represent my peoples. My wife Mariam is the love of my life. She keeps my head in the sky and my feet on the ground. Sometimes she even packs my lunch! OK I'm giving her a little too much credit there. But on the real, Mariam's my partna in crime and this line now rhymes. She's my original Nur from the land of light (Nuristan). Now she has blessed me with a light so radiant (Nuriya).

Then there's my sis Gizzy fo shizzy. She just passed the Bar and got a job, mashaAllah se. Things are on the up and up and we're all very proud of her. Especially my parents, ma and pa. Pa's had a good year, first grandkid (Nuriya), and he finally doesn't have to pay any school debts. Speaking of which, I'll set up a Paypal account for you to contribute to Nuriya's fund. Its never too early!

Ma and Pa go by Ammi and Daddy in real life but you don't know that.

No comments: