Monday, November 17, 2003

Last night I ended up paying some bills. Alhamdulillah I haven't been late on any payments for the past few years ever since I started using MS Money. Excellent credit, keep the 0% credit card offerings coming, so long as they're valid till 2005.

Any way, I think its time for me to find a bank that does free online bill paying. I am tired of sitting at my desk writing checks, stuffing envelopes, licking them, and stamping them. Although self-adhesive stamps are the hotness. Why didn't they think of that in the Fourties though?

I hate when a bill comes out to $4x.xx. I don't know how to spell 40. Sometimes I spell it with a u and sometimes I don't. Fourty makes more sense. Forty looks weird. But forty it is, as I loaded dictionary.com last night. But rest assured, I will face the same dilemma next month when my cell phone bill is due. Unless I find a bank that does free online bill pay.

No comments: