Tuesday, November 04, 2003

I rocked the vote today. Got me a nifty sticker to prove it.

The past month has been ridiculous in terms of the amount of garbage political mail I've gotten. Just the fact that you are spamming my mailbox repetitively is enough to make me not vote for you. But we have this sister who was running for the County Board. So last night I got the mail and there was a flier from the opposing candidate which said nothing about himself and just gave bogus reasons not to vote for her. Amongst the reasons were: all her fundraising occurs out-of-state (and thus out-of-county). Hello! Her parents live out-of-state and its JUST a county election! What's up Gray Davis? Another reason was that she has no property or car in the County. Hello! Its under her husband's name! I mean what is up with dirty politics? There is just no excuse to send this BS on the last day so that the opposing candidate cannot refute any claims made against her. Ain't no party like the Republican party coz the republican party don't stop (screwing the world).

This blog was paid for by the Friends of Ralph Nader. Sike.

No comments: