Monday, May 24, 2004

Anybody else hate the colleague in the corner cube with the monitor facing the back of his cube? How did he manage to do this? Not only does he have the least frequented cubicle, but his monitor is set up perfect. When I moved to my cube, I tried in vain to have my monitor facing the back. I ended up placing my desktop next to the monitor but that's only a partial block. So now I sit at an awkward angle just to get my www on.

Anybody in my predicament have a left pinky strain? One can only ALT-TAB so much.

Speaking of ALT-TAB, don't you hate when it flips over to a pop-up ad? These ads tend to contain images of scantily clad women trying to sell me miniature cameras. Thats a blog unto itself. So then you get caught up in an ALT-TABbing frenzy, hoping to land on a SQL*Net window.

Does anyone ALT-TAB when their phone rings? What explains this phenomenom? Cubicles leave me on edge I guess.

Speaking of edges, does anyone have a manager taller than their cubicle edge? I ALT-TAB upon hearing footsteps.

ALT-TABs used in completing this post: 8

No comments: