Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Ahsanadan

The fellas at work, notably Vinny, have dubbed the day after Eid Ahsanadan. All throughout Ramadan they were nice enough to allow me to enjoy the various scents of food they ate at their cubes. Matter of fact, I based several iftars on the aroma around my desk during the day. Damn Popeyes smells so good. Too bad my Popeyes sucked when I got home.

The lunch crew decided that they would avoid kababs throughout Ramadan. So of course on the first day of Ahsanadan we had to hit up Ahsan Kabab. Best kabab in DC hands down.

Ahsanadan will last through the lunar month, however it is not yet clear whether or not I get to make the call for lunch the entire month. That would just take the fun out of our pre-lunch discussions.

1 comment:

Chantale said...

THat is soooo funny and soooooooo true. ( I mean about the smells good at work but doesnt taste as good when you finally get to eat it!)

I guess eating with your nose and mind is way better than eating with your tongue!

Right so I am going to make the most of Ahsanadan and umm find me a kebab!