Thursday, April 29, 2004

So today I heard Bittersweet Symphony on the FM on the way home. This is one song I have to sing along with. Slow and enunciated. Wait...aren't they british? Odd. I digress. So a couple years ago I was just riding along and there was this Dave Mathews tune on the FM and I came up to a red light and it was a song of theirs where theres a part Dave sings real fast and I looked in my rear view mirror and the dude behind me was lipping the fast part but I know for sure he had no idea what Dave was saying. Speaking of sing-along songs, I heard Come Undone on the FM on the way to lunch today. Now I was listening carefully and I could not tell what the hell Simon was saying. (<- Woah, Simon says, ha!). I need to look those lyrics up.

Finally, I am here watching TV while surfing the web and I finally loaded Musicmatch Jukebox for the first time and some how it ended up playing Bittersweet Symphony. Second time today. I hadn't heard this song in maybe a year. Whatever happened to the Verve anyway? Where are they now? Calling VH1.

No comments: